San Diego County Intergroup Incorporated
The Reach Out
The Reach Out is published, usually monthly, as a source of information and inspiration for OA members in San Diego County.
The Reach Out generally contains the following types of information:
- Dates and information about OA and OA related upcoming events
- Reports on local, regional and national conferences and conventions
- Short articles on the Step and Tradition of the month
- Contact info and lists of Board Members, literature contacts, available speakers and sponsors
- Articles and stories about members and their recovery journey
Articles and stories can be on almost any OA related topic. Most are short (250-500 words) and discuss the experience, strength and hope of an individual member.
Articles and stories can be sent to:
Reach Out Editor
Present and Past copies of "The Reach Out"